ShoalBear's Growlings

Wednesday, August 31, 2011


Are we as a people so pathetic that we can't even flush a toilet anymore? I know I am not alone in hating these automatic flushing toilets! As a matter of fact, I have yet to meet anyone who thinks they are a good thing. Yeah yeah...it's good if you don't want to enter after some yokel who is either to lazy or stupid or has some fear of flushing a public toilet, and see what was left behind. But come on!

And if these toilets are a necessity in our society, can't we at least make them so that they work properly? I have been told that these automatic flush toilets are also water-conserving. Water-conserving my fat ass. How can it be conserving water when the damned thing flushes at least three times each time I use it?

Maybe it is just me, but whatever it uses to sense when to flush never works properly. I barely place my derrière on the seat and the damned thing is off and running. Then at least once while I am taking care of business, it goes again. Then when I am done and I stand back up, it DOES NOTHING!!

So, I end up having to flush manually anyways!!

Is there anyone out there who DOES like these things??  Why? 

0 Growlings: